Salary – Approx 2,40,000 – 3,60,000 PA
Location: Jalandhar, India
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable processes.
- Assisting in the implementation and maintenance of accounting systems.
- Preparing and processing regular supplier payments.
- Responsible for deducting and depositing TDS every month.
- Responsible for filing monthly GST returns.
- Keeping entries for specific accounts uptodate.
- Ecommerce reconciliations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles, financial regulations, and standards.
- Proficiency in accounting software Catpro and Microsoft Excel.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in financial record-keeping.
- Knowledge of TDS and GST returns.