Salary – 25 to 30K
Experience -3 to 5 years
Timings : 9am to 7pm
Must have experience of GST and Income tax and bookkeeping
Catpro knowledge must
Should have basic knowledge of MS Excel
- Will be responsible for deducting and depositing TDS and getting returns filed.
- Making payments for salaries and suppliers
- Sending invoices to our UK customers on a daily basis after checking the dispatches done and sending credit notes to customers for any discrepancies.
- Keeping a track record of all the invoices sent and credit notes sent on a daily basis
- Responsible for checking invoices received from our warehouse and various freight companies we deal with in UK
- Other accounting work as and when required.
- Calculating commission of UK sales staff every month
- Checking VAT returns for UK every quarter
- Updating all Bank statements every day in excel format
- ROC returns
- Updating UK Purchase bills and updating UK bank statements in the software everyday
- Creating proforma invoices for UK orders as and when required
- Updating Debtors and creditor lists and overdue payment sheets as and when required for both India and UK