Garments Cutting Hall Incharge – Sportswear
Salary: Approx 3,00,000 – 3,60,000 PA
Location: Jalandhar, India
- To make sure that pattern to be used while cutting fabric is clearly mentioned in the production order file.
- To make sure that fabric checked report is available from Raw Material Quality Inspector before any fabric is cut.
- To make sure that any fabric being cut is not having any stains.
- To make sure that file production file wise order quantity is cut and not in any extra/less quantity.
- To make sure that daily target is achieved from department.
- To make sure that cut quantity is counted and correctly displayed in the bundle tags.
- To file out daily packing reports in the format given by management.
- To ensure that file wise order quantity is being dispatched in 1 complete lot from the department.
- To handle a team of 6-7 cutters.
- Proficient in computers including MS excel.
- Must have experience of handling a team of 6+ cutters.
- Must have experience of more than 5 years in a garments unit cutting department.
- Knowledge of sportswear articles is an add on.