Production Head (Garment)
Salary: Approx 12,00,000 PA – 15,00,000 PA
Location: Jalandhar, India
- Order Execution – Executing Buyer orders & coordinating with the merchandising & production teams for timely Deliveries.
- Production planning – Managing the entire production supply chain right from generating time and action plans, ordering and planning trims & fabrics and other production-related materials.
- Status Charts Maintenance – Regularly checking and analysing the orders status charts to make sure no orders are getting delayed.
- Quality Maintenance – Keeping a strict check on quality of the garments section and making sure no defective products are being sent out of factory.
- Develop ERP practice solutions and methodologies.
- Perform as counsellor and coach for ERP solution implementation.
- Provide leadership and assistance for delivery teams and staff in office.
- Developing and implementing a training module for all in- house tailors
- Planning and improving process flows and internal supply chain to meet tight delivery deadlines
- Analysing CMT and productivity details for all new development styles
- Must have experience of handling cut to pack operations in garments.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in garments production.
- Must have experience of making T&A plans.
- Knowledge of Sportswear trends and fabrics.
- Working in sportswear industry is an add on benefit.
- Must have experience in handling ERP methodologies
- Diploma/ course in design and production. Fashion merchandising and apparel industry economics preferred.
- Knowledge of conducting finishing department method study, capacity study, bottleneck operations analysis preferred.
- Must have knowledge of cost estimations for planning purposes.